Best slow songs collection

Best slow-dance & love-making love songs & rock ballads collection ever songs

Aerosmith - Crazy
Air Supply - All Out of Love
Al Green - Let's Stay Together
Al Stewart - Year Of The Cat
Alias - More Than Words Can Say
All 4 One - I Swear
Another Level - Freak Me (candj radio edit)
Aurora - To Die For (feat. Marcella Detroit)
Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me
Backstreet Boys - Drowning (Album Version)
Backstreet Boys - Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely
Bangles - Eternal Flame.wma
Barry White - Love's Theme
Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love.wma
Ben E. King - Stand By Me.wma
Berlin - Take My Breath Away
Beverly Craven - Promise Me.wma
Bill Medley & Jennifer Warner - I've Had the Time of my Life
Billy Idol - Sweet Sixteen
Bobby Vinton - Blue Velvet
Bon Jovi - Livin On A Prayer
Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
Breathe - Hands To Heaven
Brian Adams - Everything I Do I Do It For You
Brian Adams - Heaven
Celine Dion - The Power Of Love
Celine Dion, Gloria Estefan, Shania Twain & Carole King - You'Ve Got A Friend
Chantal Kreviazuk - Feels Like Home
Chicago - Hard To Say Im Sorry
Chicago - You're The Inspiration
Chris De Burgh - The Lady In Red
Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
Counting Crows - Colorblind
Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight
Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time.wma
Damn Yankees - High Enough
Deep Forest - Sweet Lullaby
Denise - I Love Your Smile
Doors - Riders On The Storm
Eagles - Hotel California (Original)
Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight
Elton John - Sacrifice
Elton John - Song For Guy
Elton John - Tiny Dancer
Elton John - Your Song
Elton John, Blue - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
Elton John, George Michael - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me.wma
Elvis Presley - I Can'T Help Falling In Love With You
Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender
Engelbert Humperdinck - Release Me
Engelbert Humperdinck - The Last Waltz
Enigma - Sadeness (part 1)
Eric Carmen - All By Myself
Eric Carmen - Hungry Eyes
Europe - Carrie
Everette Harp - I Miss Me With You
Extreme - More Than Words
F. R. David - Words
Firehouse - Love Of A Lifetime
Firehouse - When I Look Into Your Eyes
Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere
Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies
Foreigner - I Wanna Know What Love Is
Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
Four Seasons - December 1963 (Oh What A Night) (80'S Remix)
Frank Sinatra - Moon River
Fugees - Ready Or Not
Gary Barlow - Forever Love
George Michael - Careless Whisper
George Michael - One More Try
Gloria Estefan - Don't Wanna Lose You
Heart - All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You
Heart - Alone
Heart - Alone (unplugged version)
Heart - These Dreams
Inda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville - Don't Know Much
INXS - Need You Tonight
Jaak Jürisson, Henn Rebane - Veskimees
Jackie Wilson - Your Love Keeps Lifting Me
Jackson Five - I'll Be There
Jamie O'Neal - All By Myself
Jennifer Paige - Crush
Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes - Up Where We Belong
John Travolta & Olivia Newton John - Summer Nights
Johnny Logan - Hold Me Now
Joshua Kadison - Jesse
Jostein Hasselgård - I’m not afraid to move on
Karen Carpenter - (They Long To Be) Close To You
Kenny G - Sentimental
Kenny Rogers - Ruby, Don'T Take Your Love To Town
Kim Wilde - You Came
Laura Branigan - Self Control
Lionel Richie - Hello
Lionel Richie - Stuck on You
Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World
Luther Vandross - So Amazing.wma
Madonna - Frozen
Maria McKee - Show Me Heaven.wma
Mariah Carey - Hero
Martika - Toy Soldiers
Marvin Gaye - Healing (Sexual).wma
Marvin Gaye - Lets Get It On
Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
Michael Bolton - Said I Loved You... But I Lied
Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
Michael Bolton & Kenny G - Missing You Now
Michael Buble - Kissing a Fool
Michael Jackson - Got to Be There
Michael W. Smith - I Will Be Here For You
Michael W. Smith - Place in this World
Mike Oldfield - Moonlight Shadow
Milli Vanilli - Girl I'm Gonna Miss You
Mr Big - To Be With You
Mr Big - Wild World
Mr Mister - Kyrie
Nat King Cole - Unforgettable
Natalie Cole - Unforgettable (Duet With Nat King Cole)
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
Nek e Laura Pausini - Sei solo tu
Nick Cave & Kylie Minogue - Where The Wild Roses Grow
Nick Kershaw - The Riddle
Nilsson - Without You.wma
Oleta Adams - Get Here
Otis Redding - When A Man Loves A Woman (Oldies)
O-Town - All Or Nothing
Paul Young - Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home).wma
Pet Shop Boys - Being Boring
Peter Cetera - Glory of Love
Phil Collins - Against all Odds
Phil Collins - Another Day in Paradise
Phil Collins - In Too Deep
Phil Collins - One More Night
Phil Collins & Genesis - Hold On My Heart
Phil Collins & Genesis - In The Air Tonight
Placebo - Every You And Every Me
R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts
REO Speedwagon - Cant Fight This Feeling
REO Speedwagon - Keep On Loving You
Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting For You
Robin Beck - The First Time
Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
Roxette - Listen To Your Heart
Roxette - Spending My Time
Sam Cooke - Wonderful World
Savage - Only You
Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You
Scorpions - Send Me an Angel
Scorpions - Still Loving You
Seal - Crazy
Simon And Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water
Simply Red - If You Don't Know Me By Now
Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U.wma
Skeeter Davis - Why Does The Sun Go On Shining
Spice Girls - Two Become One
Spice Girls - Viva Forever
Stevie Wonder - I Don't Know Why I Love You
Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You
Stevie Wonder - Part Time Lover
Stevie Wonder - Superstition
Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
Sweet - Love Is Like Oxygen
Take That - Back For Good.wma
Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellite
The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
The Beatles - Yesterday
The Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love.wma
The Beloved - Sweet Harmony
The Carpenters - Close To You
The Cars - Drive
The Connels - ´74-´75
The Corrs - Runaway
The Police - Every Breath You Take
The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
Tony Braxton - Un-Break my heart
Toto - Africa
Toto - I'll Be Over You
Turtles - So Happy Together
U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm
U2 - With Or Without You
Ultravox - Dancing With Tears In My Eyes
Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
W.A.S.P. -Hallowed Ground (Acoustic)
Westlife - Mandy
Westlife - My Love
Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
Whitney Houston - One Moment In Time
Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias - To All the Women I've Loved Before

0 comments: